What’s FITCLUBgirlz All About? It’s about putting the FUN back into fitness with a girls fitness class.
This girls fitness class is geared toward girls grades 2nd-5th. It meets on Wednesday after school from 2-3pm at Rush Park in Rossmoor.
This girls fitness class begins with a dynamic warm up followed by a fun game- to get the girls moving. Next, we will move into “Form First” I teach proper form of a particular exercise.
AT FITCLUBgirlz WE WILL:
- Learn the importance of daily exercise
- Build positive attitudes towards healthy eating and movement
- Become more physically active and enjoy it; they will be excited to “workout”
- Make decisions that will lead to a healthier lifestyle
- Have a positive effect on the whole family
- Gain muscle and endurance
- Participate in races and active events in the community
- Make new friends, and have lots and lots of fun!
Ending the class with Show and Tell (nutrition component) and static stretching.